CONNECTED THINKING

Knowledge atlas

Follow people, viewpoints and their original evidence.

1 people · 1 sources · 1 viewpoints

IN CONTEXT

customer-centric metrics

Choose a viewpoint. Follow it back to the conversation.

Risher says frustrating ride experiences reduce future use

IN CONTEXTcustomer-centric metrics1 viewpoints
2025-11-03

Equal sectors are reading positions, not rankings.

Showing 1–1 of 1 viewpoints · Newest sources first

1 / 1

Selected viewpoint

Risher says frustrating ride experiences reduce future use

Risher says riders are frustrated every time the experience he describes happens. In his view, people who have that experience are less likely to take rides in the future.

These are individual perspectives, not a measure of consensus. Source material stays in its original language.

Supporting evidence

Lyft CEO David Risher on paying drivers more and the shift to robotaxis

Original excerpt

I’m like, “Okay, hold up, you’ve just glossed over the most important thing, which is that 100 percent of the time it happens, it’s a pain in the ass, and the rider is frustrated by it. And so I will guarantee you, you don’t have to go and do a bunch of research on this, I already know, people who have that experience are less likely to take rides in the future.
Context

So you can go ahead and decide if you want to look at that or not, but I already know the answer to that.”

Publication dates describe the sources, not changes in belief.