CONNECTED THINKING

Knowledge atlas

Follow people, viewpoints and their original evidence.

1 people · 1 sources · 1 viewpoints

IN CONTEXT

product scope

Choose a viewpoint. Follow it back to the conversation.

Risher focuses on cars and possibly bikes

IN CONTEXTproduct scope1 viewpoints
2025-11-03

Equal sectors are reading positions, not rankings.

Showing 1–1 of 1 viewpoints · Newest sources first

1 / 1

Selected viewpoint

Risher focuses on cars and possibly bikes

Risher says he is 'not super focused' on 'maybe it’s a train, maybe it’s a vertical takeoff aircraft.' He is 'pretty focused on a car, or maybe a bike' as what 'you’re going to use.'

These are individual perspectives, not a measure of consensus. Source material stays in its original language.

Supporting evidence

Lyft CEO David Risher on paying drivers more and the shift to robotaxis

Original excerpt

So I’m not super focused on maybe it’s a train, maybe it’s a vertical takeoff aircraft; I’m pretty focused on a car, or maybe a bike, is going to be what you’re going to use.
Context

So I would say... So great question, and maybe a nuanced answer. I actually think most people, when they pull an app like this, they kind of know how they’re going to get from A to B, they kind of know that already.

Publication dates describe the sources, not changes in belief.