让知识彼此相连

知识图谱

沿着人物与判断,回到原始证据。

1 位人物 · 1 个来源 · 1 条观点

放回语境

客户探索

选择一条判断,追溯到它所在的原始对话。

与人交谈旨在了解买家行为,而非验证产品市场匹配度

放回语境客户探索1 条观点
2026-09-29

等分区块用于阅读定位,不表示排名或权重。

当前 1–1 / 共 1 条判断 · 按来源日期由新到旧

1 / 1

当前判断

与人交谈旨在了解买家行为,而非验证产品市场匹配度

在与来自相似领域的创始人或增长负责人交流时,目标并非验证人们是否会为该产品付费,而是了解人们的购买方式、哪些渠道效果最佳,以及此前尝试成功或失败的原因。

这些是个人表达的观点,并非共识度量。原始资料保持其原始语言。

支持这项说法

第852期|获取知名客户案例研究及更多听众提问(嘉宾:Ruben Gamez)

我更倾向于从另一个角度来理解:你不是在验证产品本身,而是在探究用户的购买行为、识别最有效的获客渠道等问题。

原始摘录
I think of it more in terms of you’re not validating the product, you’re trying to find out how people buy, what the best channels are, things like that.
上下文

是的。没人真会去做这件事。我们过去已多次讨论过——工作量实在太大了。哪怕有人心想‘这主意不错,我要试试’,实际上也几乎没人真正付诸行动。就算有人尝试,热情也往往只持续最初一两天或一周;但要真正落地并完成全部工作,人们确实不会这么做。另外,我还注意到他用了‘验证’这个词,而我在 SignWell 项目中就做过类似的事:访谈了多位创办过电子签名初创公司,或曾在相关产品团队担任创始人、增长负责人等角色的人。

原始上下文

Yeah. No one’s going to do that. I think we’ve talked about this multiple times in the past. It’s so much work. It’s just so much work too. Even if somebody thinks, “Oh, this is a good idea. I’m going to do it,” nobody actually does that. But if they were to do that, then they might have a burst of energy for what? For a day, for a few days, for a week, but to actually build it out and do all that work, yeah, people don’t do that. The other thing I had was that he was talking about it in terms of validation, and So I did that with SignWell. I talked to several people that had done e-signature startups either as founders or growth people, part of the team for certain products.

日期表示来源发表时间,不代表观点发生变化。 缺少审核合格译文的内容保留原文。