PENSÉES EN RELATION

Atlas des connaissances

Explorez les personnes, leurs points de vue et les sources originales.

1 personnes · 1 sources · 1 opinions exprimées

EN CONTEXTE

public-private ecosystem design

Choisissez un point de vue et retrouvez la conversation originale.

Bookstores and libraries can coexist

EN CONTEXTEpublic-private ecosystem design1 opinions exprimées
2026-10-01

Les secteurs égaux servent de repères, pas de classement.

Points de vue 1–1 sur 1 · Sources les plus récentes en premier

1 / 1

Point de vue sélectionné

Bookstores and libraries can coexist

Ferro points to bookstores and libraries as an example of public and private options coexisting, with people choosing based on their needs.

Il s’agit de points de vue individuels, non d’une mesure du consensus. Le matériel source reste dans sa langue d’origine.

Éléments favorables

Don’t be boring

Extrait original

Yeah, definitely. And I also think that there are lots of things in the world that have public parts and private parts. There’s bookstores and there are libraries, and both coexist really nicely, and people make decisions based on what they need.
Contexte

I don’t know. I don’t want to be a big advocate of government regulation necessarily, but I do feel that our society is better when we have spaces that are designed just to make people’s lives better. That’s it.

Les dates concernent les sources, pas des changements d’opinion. Les textes sans traduction révisée restent dans leur langue originale.