PENSÉES EN RELATION

Atlas des connaissances

Explorez les personnes, leurs points de vue et les sources originales.

1 personnes · 1 sources · 1 opinions exprimées

EN CONTEXTE

product scope

Choisissez un point de vue et retrouvez la conversation originale.

Risher focuses on cars and possibly bikes

EN CONTEXTEproduct scope1 opinions exprimées
2025-11-03

Les secteurs égaux servent de repères, pas de classement.

Points de vue 1–1 sur 1 · Sources les plus récentes en premier

1 / 1

Point de vue sélectionné

Risher focuses on cars and possibly bikes

Risher says he is 'not super focused' on 'maybe it’s a train, maybe it’s a vertical takeoff aircraft.' He is 'pretty focused on a car, or maybe a bike' as what 'you’re going to use.'

Il s’agit de points de vue individuels, non d’une mesure du consensus. Le matériel source reste dans sa langue d’origine.

Éléments favorables

Lyft CEO David Risher on paying drivers more and the shift to robotaxis

Extrait original

So I’m not super focused on maybe it’s a train, maybe it’s a vertical takeoff aircraft; I’m pretty focused on a car, or maybe a bike, is going to be what you’re going to use.
Contexte

So I would say... So great question, and maybe a nuanced answer. I actually think most people, when they pull an app like this, they kind of know how they’re going to get from A to B, they kind of know that already.

Les dates concernent les sources, pas des changements d’opinion. Les textes sans traduction révisée restent dans leur langue originale.