IDEAS CONECTADAS

Atlas de conocimiento

Explora personas, perspectivas y sus fuentes originales.

1 personas · 1 fuentes · 1 opiniones expresadas

EN CONTEXTO

product scope

Elige una perspectiva y vuelve a la conversación original.

Risher focuses on cars and possibly bikes

EN CONTEXTOproduct scope1 opiniones expresadas
2025-11-03

Los sectores iguales orientan la lectura, no indican una clasificación.

Perspectivas 1–1 de 1 · Fuentes más recientes primero

1 / 1

Perspectiva seleccionada

Risher focuses on cars and possibly bikes

Risher says he is 'not super focused' on 'maybe it’s a train, maybe it’s a vertical takeoff aircraft.' He is 'pretty focused on a car, or maybe a bike' as what 'you’re going to use.'

Estas son perspectivas individuales, no una medida de consenso. El material fuente permanece en su idioma original.

Evidencia a favor

Lyft CEO David Risher on paying drivers more and the shift to robotaxis

Extracto original

So I’m not super focused on maybe it’s a train, maybe it’s a vertical takeoff aircraft; I’m pretty focused on a car, or maybe a bike, is going to be what you’re going to use.
Contexto

So I would say... So great question, and maybe a nuanced answer. I actually think most people, when they pull an app like this, they kind of know how they’re going to get from A to B, they kind of know that already.

Las fechas corresponden a las fuentes, no a cambios de opinión. Los textos sin traducción revisada se mantienen en su idioma original.