IDEAS CONECTADAS

Atlas de conocimiento

Explora personas, perspectivas y sus fuentes originales.

1 personas · 1 fuentes · 1 opiniones expresadas

EN CONTEXTO

customer-centric metrics

Elige una perspectiva y vuelve a la conversación original.

Risher says frustrating ride experiences reduce future use

EN CONTEXTOcustomer-centric metrics1 opiniones expresadas
2025-11-03

Los sectores iguales orientan la lectura, no indican una clasificación.

Perspectivas 1–1 de 1 · Fuentes más recientes primero

1 / 1

Perspectiva seleccionada

Risher says frustrating ride experiences reduce future use

Risher says riders are frustrated every time the experience he describes happens. In his view, people who have that experience are less likely to take rides in the future.

Estas son perspectivas individuales, no una medida de consenso. El material fuente permanece en su idioma original.

Evidencia a favor

Lyft CEO David Risher on paying drivers more and the shift to robotaxis

Extracto original

I’m like, “Okay, hold up, you’ve just glossed over the most important thing, which is that 100 percent of the time it happens, it’s a pain in the ass, and the rider is frustrated by it. And so I will guarantee you, you don’t have to go and do a bunch of research on this, I already know, people who have that experience are less likely to take rides in the future.
Contexto

So you can go ahead and decide if you want to look at that or not, but I already know the answer to that.”

Las fechas corresponden a las fuentes, no a cambios de opinión. Los textos sin traducción revisada se mantienen en su idioma original.