CONNECTED THINKING
Knowledge atlas
Follow people, viewpoints and their original evidence.
1 people · 1 sources · 1 viewpoints
IN CONTEXT
Agent delegation in coding tools
Choose a viewpoint. Follow it back to the conversation.
Codex with GPT-6 Astra Ultra autonomously spun up multiple agents from brief user frameworks
Equal sectors are reading positions, not rankings.
Showing 1–1 of 1 viewpoints · Newest sources first
Selected viewpoint
Codex with GPT-6 Astra Ultra autonomously spun up multiple agents from brief user frameworks
Ethan Mollick recounts that when he prompted Codex with GPT-6 Astra Ultra to brainstorm and evaluate post ideas, the AI spun up three agents on its own. When he sketched three teams in a few sentences, it generated thirteen agents, illustrating how selecting Ultra mode allowed the model to delegate with minimal human organizing beyond providing a framework.
These are individual perspectives, not a measure of consensus. Source material stays in its original language.
Supporting evidence
Original excerpt
the AI spun up three agents. When I sketched three teams in a few sentences (brainstormers, researchers, and a panel of readers), I got thirteen. Notice how little organizing I had to do. Selecting Ultra mode tells the model it can delegate, and I provided a framework, but the rest was up to the AI.
Context
and select one. Generate ideas from as many angles as possible and evaluate them from both factual and reader perspectives as well as other publications doing similar coverage,"
Publication dates describe the sources, not changes in belief.