让知识彼此相连

知识图谱

沿着人物与判断,回到原始证据。

1 位人物 · 1 个来源 · 1 条观点

放回语境

测试可观测性

选择一条判断,追溯到它所在的原始对话。

在浏览器测试中加入可观测性追踪

放回语境测试可观测性1 条观点
2026-10-01

等分区块用于阅读定位,不表示排名或权重。

当前 1–1 / 共 1 条判断 · 按来源日期由新到旧

1 / 1

当前判断

在浏览器测试中加入可观测性追踪

将基于 OpenTelemetry 的可观测性追踪集成到端到端浏览器测试中,从测试启动一直追踪到应用执行,能让故障调试更深入:工程师可以回放并分析完整的请求路径,而不必只依赖日志或孤立的错误信号。

这些是个人表达的观点,并非共识度量。原始资料保持其原始语言。

支持这项说法

浏览器测试现状 — Software Engineering Daily

如果你能把它加到组件测试或浏览器测试中呢,对吧?或者加到移动端测试中,然后一路贯穿下去。这会创造出一些非常有意思的构建方式。

原始摘录
What if you could add it to a component test or a browser test, right? Or a mobile test and you go all the way through. And then that creates some really interesting ways of creating.
上下文

是的,正是如此。因为可观测性让你能够创建追踪,对吧?所以如果你说:“这是我的追踪键,我希望你全程使用它”,其中一些东西就会在你的开发和传递过程中被捕获。今年年底我有一系列演讲即将发布,会在其中展示我正在做的一些工作。我认为这里面有一些非常重要的东西。因为多年来,很多人只专注于看日志。而你必须知道它对应的是哪个连接,对吧?但当 OpenTelemetry 出现、人们开始构建它之后,你总可以说:“哦,我能看到它经过了这里。”但你从来不知道它究竟是怎么开始的。你只是看到数据进入系统。 因为这样一来,如果你看到一个失败,你会说:“哦,我有这些数据。让我看看能不能复现它,看看它是怎么进来的。”如果你用同样的数据填写表单,而那一次成功了,你就会说:“哦,好吧,也许有人是用另一种方式操作的。”现在你就可以试着弄清楚那个人是怎么做的,而不是说:“我不知道该怎么开始。让我研究一下。”然后白白花时间。所以关键在于尝试把其中一些信息前置到你的测试中,然后一路跟踪到底。

原始上下文

Yes, exactly that. Because observability allows you to create traces, right? And so if you go, "Here's my trace key, and I want you to use it all the way through," some of those things get picked up in how you develop and pass things through. So I've got a whole bunch of talks coming out towards the end of this year where I'm showcasing some of the work that I'm doing. And I think it's got some really important things. Because for years, a lot of people would just focus on reading logs. And you have to know what connection that has, right? But you could always then - when OpenTelemetry came out and people were building it, you could go, "Oh, I could see it go through here." But you never knew exactly how it started. You just saw the data coming into the system. Because then if you see a failure and you go, "Oh, I have this data. Let's see if I can replicate it, how it came in." And if you fill in the form with the same data and it worked that time, you go, "Oh, okay, maybe someone's doing it in a different way." And now you can try to figure out how that person was doing it rather than going, "I don't know how to start this. Let me figure it out." And then kind of spending time. So it's about trying to front load some of that information into your test and then following it all the way through.

时间点来自所提供的转录稿,尚待媒体回放核对。

打开该集并跳转至44:15。

日期表示来源发表时间,不代表观点发生变化。 缺少审核合格译文的内容保留原文。