让知识彼此相连

知识图谱

沿着人物与判断,回到原始证据。

1 位人物 · 1 个来源 · 1 条观点

放回语境

标准制定

选择一条判断,追溯到它所在的原始对话。

浏览器自动化标准化是多方协作的结果

放回语境标准制定1 条观点
2026-10-01

等分区块用于阅读定位,不表示排名或权重。

当前 1–1 / 共 1 条判断 · 按来源日期由新到旧

1 / 1

当前判断

浏览器自动化标准化是多方协作的结果

WebDriver 标准源于开源项目(如 Selenium)、浏览器厂商(如 Opera、Mozilla)和标准组织(如 W3C)之间的协作努力,其推动力来自现实世界的互操作性需求——例如 Opera 实现 Selenium——并受到手动浏览器测试低效且易出错这一问题的驱动。

这些是个人表达的观点,并非共识度量。原始资料保持其原始语言。

支持这项说法

浏览器测试现状 — Software Engineering Daily

他说:“嗯,实现这一点的办法就是参与标准制定。”我说:“我们完全不知道那是什么意思。”

原始摘录
And he was like, "Well, the way to do that is to get into standards." And I was like, "We have no idea what that means."
上下文

所以当我加入 Mozilla 时——我想那时我已经在 Selenium 上工作了大约四年,直到我们开始讨论标准。当时有一场很有意思的讨论。我在瑞士参加一个会议。对于年长一些的听众来说,以前有一个非常棒的会议叫 Google Test Automation Conference,即 GTAC。它曾在世界各地举办。 有一年,一位来自 Opera 的人来了。他说:“看看我做了什么。”他把 Selenium 做进了 Opera。我们当时觉得:“太棒了。我们认为每家拥有浏览器的公司都应该这么做。” 显然,我一直在做一些事情,我会阅读规范,看看它们与我的工作有什么关联。因为有时会出现“哦,我们要添加这个新功能”的情况,而这些功能通常来自某项规范,以便在不同浏览器之间实现互操作。我可能会帮别人围绕这些功能创建测试框架,以确保他们能够进行测试。但从来没有出现过类似“这里有一个标准,可以把测试框架构建进——”不是测试框架,而是把自动化框架构建进浏览器里的东西。于是我们开始做这件事。 那个人叫 Andreas Tolf Tolson,几个月后他加入了我的团队,我们开始编写规范以及所有相关内容。我与创建了 WebDriver 的 Simon Stewart 密切合作,推动这项标准的落地。当我们真正把它做起来的时候,他在 Facebook 工作。是的,我们最终意识到了它有多重要。因为当涉及到“how standar”……

原始上下文

So when I joined Mozilla - and I've been working on Selenium, I think, for about four years, by the time it became - we started talking about standards. And there was an interesting discussion. I was at a conference in Switzerland. So for the older listeners of this, there used to be a really cool conference called the Google Test Automation Conference, GTAC. And it used to be around the world. And one year, someone from Opera arrived. And he's like, "Look what I've built." And he had built Selenium into Opera. And we were like, "This is amazing. We think every company should be doing it that has a browser." Obviously, I've been doing a few things and I would read like specs and see how that related to my work. Because there'd be times where it's like, "Oh, we're adding this new feature," which normally came from a specification so that we could have interoperability between browsers. And I might help people create testing frameworks around that to make sure that they could test it. But there was never something that was like, "Here's a standard to build a testing framework into -" it was not a testing framework, an automation framework into the browser. And we started doing that. And it was a chap called Andreas Tolf Tolson, who then, about months after that, joined my team and we started building out the specification, everything like that. And I was working very closely with Simon Stewart, who created WebDriver, to get the standard going. He was at Facebook at the time once we got it really going. And yeah, we finally realized how important it was. Because when it came to how standar

时间点来自所提供的转录稿,尚待媒体回放核对。

打开该集并跳转至11:26。

日期表示来源发表时间,不代表观点发生变化。 缺少审核合格译文的内容保留原文。