让知识彼此相连
知识图谱
沿着人物与判断,回到原始证据。
1 位人物 · 1 个来源 · 1 条观点
放回语境
软件开发中的 AI
选择一条判断,追溯到它所在的原始对话。
AI 的快速普及可能带来安全问题
等分区块用于阅读定位,不表示排名或权重。
当前 1–1 / 共 1 条判断 · 按来源日期由新到旧
当前判断
AI 的快速普及可能带来安全问题
David Burns 表示自己喜欢 AI,但担心 AI 开放得太快,安全问题往往会随之出现。他澄清说,自己并不是主张不让人们使用 AI。
这些是个人表达的观点,并非共识度量。原始资料保持其原始语言。
支持这项说法
我确实很喜欢 AI。我只是觉得它向所有人普及得太快了。并不是说大家不该拥有它,而是往往会冒出很多安全问题。
原始摘录
I really do like AI. I just think it's being democratized too quickly to everyone. And not that they shouldn't have it, but it's like there's a lot of security problems that then tend to kind of crop up.
上下文
“wn away.”……我们看到了无数报道,而且我觉得情况并没有真正好转。去年我们看到了关于 Replit 之类的报道,他们随后在其中加入了防护和安全措施。然后人们就说:“哦,我不再需要 Replit 了。我就用 Claude。”接着有人输入了某些内容,没有给它设置防护栏。结果就是:“哦,我的生产数据库现在被删了。真好。” 所以我认为 AI 领域是有帮助的。但同时我认为,我们仍然需要懂得 AI 在生成什么的人,来为它设置防护栏、修正它、解决这些问题。因为在你我交谈时,有很多背景信息是我们的生活经验会附加到我所说的话里的。而 AI 不一定具备这种东西。但它在做快速原型或转换方面也非常出色,这些都很重要。比如把数据从一个地方移到另一个地方,你可以说:“哦,就这么做。真酷。” 而且……
原始上下文
wn away. We've seen numerous stories and it's not actually getting any better, I think. We saw stories about like Replit and things like that last year, who then have putting guards and saves things into that. And then people were like, "Oh, I don't need Replit anymore. I'll just use Claude." And then someone put in something, didn't give it guardrails. And it's like, "Oh, my production database is now deleted. Great." And so I think the AI space is helpful. But I think at the same time, we still need people who understand what AI is generating to be able to give it the guardrails, fix it, solve those problems. Because there's a lot of context that when you and I are talking, that our lived experience will be adding to whatever I'm saying. And AI doesn't necessarily have that kind of thing. But it's also really good at doing quick prototypes or transformations that are really important. So moving data from one place to another, you can go, "Oh, just do this. It's really cool." And
时间点来自所提供的转录稿,尚待媒体回放核对。
打开该集并跳转至38:09。
日期表示来源发表时间,不代表观点发生变化。 缺少审核合格译文的内容保留原文。