PENSÉES EN RELATION

Atlas des connaissances

Explorez les personnes, leurs points de vue et les sources originales.

1 personnes · 1 sources · 1 opinions exprimées

EN CONTEXTE

local acceptance

Choisissez un point de vue et retrouvez la conversation originale.

Dzieza sees little support beyond officials and developers

EN CONTEXTElocal acceptance1 opinions exprimées
2026-10-01

Les secteurs égaux servent de repères, pas de classement.

Points de vue 1–1 sur 1 · Sources les plus récentes en premier

1 / 1

Point de vue sélectionné

Dzieza sees little support beyond officials and developers

Dzieza says he has found little pro-data-center support beyond builders and state officials attracted by tax revenue. He adds that even people selling land into a project expected to be paid while disliking the development.

Il s’agit de points de vue individuels, non d’une mesure du consensus. Le matériel source reste dans sa langue d’origine.

Éléments favorables

How Utah locals fought Kevin O’Leary’s AI data center

Extrait original

I think it’s Trump wanting it to happen, I don’t know anyone who wants a data center in their backyard. I think that was one of the surprising things to me, that there’s not really a pro-data center constituency other than I guess state officials who see them as an attractive source of tax revenue and the people building them.
Contexte

Even the people who were selling land into the project were saying, “I’ll get paid, but I’m not happy this is coming.”

Les dates concernent les sources, pas des changements d’opinion. Les textes sans traduction révisée restent dans leur langue originale.