PENSÉES EN RELATION
Atlas des connaissances
Explorez les personnes, leurs points de vue et les sources originales.
1 personnes · 1 sources · 1 opinions exprimées
EN CONTEXTE
equity ownership in bootstrapped vs. funded startups
Choisissez un point de vue et retrouvez la conversation originale.
Paquette contrasts ownership incentives in bootstrapped and funded businesses
Les secteurs égaux servent de repères, pas de classement.
Points de vue 1–1 sur 1 · Sources les plus récentes en premier
Point de vue sélectionné
Paquette contrasts ownership incentives in bootstrapped and funded businesses
Paquette contrasts owning a bootstrapped business with “going through the fundraising” and “not working evenings and weekends.” He associates the latter situation with ownership of “less than 10% usually,” and says he would not work if he were in that position.
Il s’agit de points de vue individuels, non d’une mesure du consensus. Le matériel source reste dans sa langue d’origine.
Éléments favorables
Extrait original
I mean, like, when you're bootstrapping a business, you own 100 of it. When you're going through the fundraising and, you know, not working evenings and weekends, you end up owning less than 10% usually. Best case, to be honest with you, if I were. I speak about this quite frequently. Like, if I were in those shoes, I definitely wouldn't work.
Les dates concernent les sources, pas des changements d’opinion. Les textes sans traduction révisée restent dans leur langue originale.