PENSÉES EN RELATION

Atlas des connaissances

Explorez les personnes, leurs points de vue et les sources originales.

1 personnes · 1 sources · 1 opinions exprimées

EN CONTEXTE

AI in software development

Choisissez un point de vue et retrouvez la conversation originale.

Rapid AI access can bring security problems

EN CONTEXTEAI in software development1 opinions exprimées
2026-10-01

Les secteurs égaux servent de repères, pas de classement.

Points de vue 1–1 sur 1 · Sources les plus récentes en premier

1 / 1

Point de vue sélectionné

Rapid AI access can bring security problems

David Burns says he likes AI but worries that it is being made available too quickly, with security problems tending to emerge. He clarifies that he is not arguing people should be denied access.

Il s’agit de points de vue individuels, non d’une mesure du consensus. Le matériel source reste dans sa langue d’origine.

Éléments favorables

The State of Browser Testing - Software Engineering Daily

Extrait original

I really do like AI. I just think it's being democratized too quickly to everyone. And not that they shouldn't have it, but it's like there's a lot of security problems that then tend to kind of crop up.
Contexte

wn away. We've seen numerous stories and it's not actually getting any better, I think. We saw stories about like Replit and things like that last year, who then have putting guards and saves things into that. And then people were like, "Oh, I don't need Replit anymore. I'll just use Claude." And then someone put in something, didn't give it guardrails. And it's like, "Oh, my production database is now deleted. Great." And so I think the AI space is helpful. But I think at the same time, we still need people who understand what AI is generating to be able to give it the guardrails, fix it, solve those problems. Because there's a lot of context that when you and I are talking, that our lived experience will be adding to whatever I'm saying. And AI doesn't necessarily have that kind of thing. But it's also really good at doing quick prototypes or transformations that are really important. So moving data from one place to another, you can go, "Oh, just do this. It's really cool." And

L’heure de début provient de la transcription fournie. L’alignement avec la lecture est en attente de révision.

Ouvrir l’épisode et rechercher à 38:09.

Les dates concernent les sources, pas des changements d’opinion. Les textes sans traduction révisée restent dans leur langue originale.