IDEAS CONECTADAS

Atlas de conocimiento

Explora personas, perspectivas y sus fuentes originales.

1 personas · 1 fuentes · 1 opiniones expresadas

EN CONTEXTO

public-private ecosystem design

Elige una perspectiva y vuelve a la conversación original.

Bookstores and libraries can coexist

EN CONTEXTOpublic-private ecosystem design1 opiniones expresadas
2026-10-01

Los sectores iguales orientan la lectura, no indican una clasificación.

Perspectivas 1–1 de 1 · Fuentes más recientes primero

1 / 1

Perspectiva seleccionada

Bookstores and libraries can coexist

Ferro points to bookstores and libraries as an example of public and private options coexisting, with people choosing based on their needs.

Estas son perspectivas individuales, no una medida de consenso. El material fuente permanece en su idioma original.

Evidencia a favor

Don’t be boring

Extracto original

Yeah, definitely. And I also think that there are lots of things in the world that have public parts and private parts. There’s bookstores and there are libraries, and both coexist really nicely, and people make decisions based on what they need.
Contexto

I don’t know. I don’t want to be a big advocate of government regulation necessarily, but I do feel that our society is better when we have spaces that are designed just to make people’s lives better. That’s it.

Las fechas corresponden a las fuentes, no a cambios de opinión. Los textos sin traducción revisada se mantienen en su idioma original.