IDEAS CONECTADAS

Atlas de conocimiento

Explora personas, perspectivas y sus fuentes originales.

1 personas · 1 fuentes · 1 opiniones expresadas

EN CONTEXTO

local acceptance

Elige una perspectiva y vuelve a la conversación original.

Dzieza sees little support beyond officials and developers

EN CONTEXTOlocal acceptance1 opiniones expresadas
2026-10-01

Los sectores iguales orientan la lectura, no indican una clasificación.

Perspectivas 1–1 de 1 · Fuentes más recientes primero

1 / 1

Perspectiva seleccionada

Dzieza sees little support beyond officials and developers

Dzieza says he has found little pro-data-center support beyond builders and state officials attracted by tax revenue. He adds that even people selling land into a project expected to be paid while disliking the development.

Estas son perspectivas individuales, no una medida de consenso. El material fuente permanece en su idioma original.

Evidencia a favor

How Utah locals fought Kevin O’Leary’s AI data center

Extracto original

I think it’s Trump wanting it to happen, I don’t know anyone who wants a data center in their backyard. I think that was one of the surprising things to me, that there’s not really a pro-data center constituency other than I guess state officials who see them as an attractive source of tax revenue and the people building them.
Contexto

Even the people who were selling land into the project were saying, “I’ll get paid, but I’m not happy this is coming.”

Las fechas corresponden a las fuentes, no a cambios de opinión. Los textos sin traducción revisada se mantienen en su idioma original.