IDEAS CONECTADAS

Atlas de conocimiento

Explora personas, perspectivas y sus fuentes originales.

1 personas · 1 fuentes · 1 opiniones expresadas

EN CONTEXTO

equity ownership in bootstrapped vs. funded startups

Elige una perspectiva y vuelve a la conversación original.

Paquette contrasts ownership incentives in bootstrapped and funded businesses

EN CONTEXTOequity ownership in bootstrapped vs. funded startups1 opiniones expresadas
2026-09-24

Los sectores iguales orientan la lectura, no indican una clasificación.

Perspectivas 1–1 de 1 · Fuentes más recientes primero

1 / 1

Perspectiva seleccionada

Paquette contrasts ownership incentives in bootstrapped and funded businesses

Paquette contrasts owning a bootstrapped business with “going through the fundraising” and “not working evenings and weekends.” He associates the latter situation with ownership of “less than 10% usually,” and says he would not work if he were in that position.

Estas son perspectivas individuales, no una medida de consenso. El material fuente permanece en su idioma original.

Evidencia a favor

Bootstrapping From a $500K Goal to a $50M Company

Extracto original

I mean, like, when you're bootstrapping a business, you own 100 of it. When you're going through the fundraising and, you know, not working evenings and weekends, you end up owning less than 10% usually. Best case, to be honest with you, if I were. I speak about this quite frequently. Like, if I were in those shoes, I definitely wouldn't work.

Las fechas corresponden a las fuentes, no a cambios de opinión. Los textos sin traducción revisada se mantienen en su idioma original.