IDEAS CONECTADAS

Atlas de conocimiento

Explora personas, perspectivas y sus fuentes originales.

1 personas · 1 fuentes · 1 opiniones expresadas

EN CONTEXTO

customer discovery

Elige una perspectiva y vuelve a la conversación original.

Talk to people to learn how buyers behave, not to validate product-market fit

EN CONTEXTOcustomer discovery1 opiniones expresadas
2026-09-29

Los sectores iguales orientan la lectura, no indican una clasificación.

Perspectivas 1–1 de 1 · Fuentes más recientes primero

1 / 1

Perspectiva seleccionada

Talk to people to learn how buyers behave, not to validate product-market fit

When speaking with founders or growth people from similar spaces, the goal is not to validate whether people will pay for the product, but to learn how people buy, what channels work best, and why previous attempts succeeded or failed.

Estas son perspectivas individuales, no una medida de consenso. El material fuente permanece en su idioma original.

Evidencia a favor

Episode 852 | Getting Big Name Customer Case Studies and More Listener Questions (with Ruben Gamez)

Extracto original

I think of it more in terms of you’re not validating the product, you’re trying to find out how people buy, what the best channels are, things like that.
Contexto

Yeah. No one’s going to do that. I think we’ve talked about this multiple times in the past. It’s so much work. It’s just so much work too. Even if somebody thinks, “Oh, this is a good idea. I’m going to do it,” nobody actually does that. But if they were to do that, then they might have a burst of energy for what? For a day, for a few days, for a week, but to actually build it out and do all that work, yeah, people don’t do that. The other thing I had was that he was talking about it in terms of validation, and So I did that with SignWell. I talked to several people that had done e-signature startups either as founders or growth people, part of the team for certain products.

Las fechas corresponden a las fuentes, no a cambios de opinión. Los textos sin traducción revisada se mantienen en su idioma original.