IDEAS CONECTADAS

Atlas de conocimiento

Explora personas, perspectivas y sus fuentes originales.

1 personas · 1 fuentes · 1 opiniones expresadas

EN CONTEXTO

AI in software development

Elige una perspectiva y vuelve a la conversación original.

Rapid AI access can bring security problems

EN CONTEXTOAI in software development1 opiniones expresadas
2026-10-01

Los sectores iguales orientan la lectura, no indican una clasificación.

Perspectivas 1–1 de 1 · Fuentes más recientes primero

1 / 1

Perspectiva seleccionada

Rapid AI access can bring security problems

David Burns says he likes AI but worries that it is being made available too quickly, with security problems tending to emerge. He clarifies that he is not arguing people should be denied access.

Estas son perspectivas individuales, no una medida de consenso. El material fuente permanece en su idioma original.

Evidencia a favor

The State of Browser Testing - Software Engineering Daily

Extracto original

I really do like AI. I just think it's being democratized too quickly to everyone. And not that they shouldn't have it, but it's like there's a lot of security problems that then tend to kind of crop up.
Contexto

wn away. We've seen numerous stories and it's not actually getting any better, I think. We saw stories about like Replit and things like that last year, who then have putting guards and saves things into that. And then people were like, "Oh, I don't need Replit anymore. I'll just use Claude." And then someone put in something, didn't give it guardrails. And it's like, "Oh, my production database is now deleted. Great." And so I think the AI space is helpful. But I think at the same time, we still need people who understand what AI is generating to be able to give it the guardrails, fix it, solve those problems. Because there's a lot of context that when you and I are talking, that our lived experience will be adding to whatever I'm saying. And AI doesn't necessarily have that kind of thing. But it's also really good at doing quick prototypes or transformations that are really important. So moving data from one place to another, you can go, "Oh, just do this. It's really cool." And

La hora de inicio proviene de la transcripción proporcionada. La alineación de la reproducción está pendiente de revisión.

Abrir el episodio y buscar el momento 38:09.

Las fechas corresponden a las fuentes, no a cambios de opinión. Los textos sin traducción revisada se mantienen en su idioma original.