VERNETZTES DENKEN

Wissensatlas

Personen, Standpunkte und ihre Originalbelege erkunden.

1 Personen · 1 Quellen · 1 geäußerte Meinungen

IM KONTEXT

public-private ecosystem design

Einen Standpunkt auswählen und das Originalgespräch nachverfolgen.

Bookstores and libraries can coexist

IM KONTEXTpublic-private ecosystem design1 ausgedrückte Meinungen
2026-10-01

Gleich große Sektoren dienen der Orientierung, nicht der Rangfolge.

Standpunkte 1–1 von 1 · Neueste Quellen zuerst

1 / 1

Ausgewählter Standpunkt

Bookstores and libraries can coexist

Ferro points to bookstores and libraries as an example of public and private options coexisting, with people choosing based on their needs.

Dies sind individuelle Standpunkte, keine Messung einer Übereinstimmung. Das Quellenmaterial bleibt in der Originalsprache.

Stützende Belege

Don’t be boring

Originalauszug

Yeah, definitely. And I also think that there are lots of things in the world that have public parts and private parts. There’s bookstores and there are libraries, and both coexist really nicely, and people make decisions based on what they need.
Kontext

I don’t know. I don’t want to be a big advocate of government regulation necessarily, but I do feel that our society is better when we have spaces that are designed just to make people’s lives better. That’s it.

Die Daten beziehen sich auf Quellen, nicht auf Änderungen der Überzeugung. Texte ohne geprüfte Übersetzung bleiben in ihrer Originalsprache.