VERNETZTES DENKEN

Wissensatlas

Personen, Standpunkte und ihre Originalbelege erkunden.

1 Personen · 1 Quellen · 1 geäußerte Meinungen

IM KONTEXT

product scope

Einen Standpunkt auswählen und das Originalgespräch nachverfolgen.

Risher focuses on cars and possibly bikes

IM KONTEXTproduct scope1 ausgedrückte Meinungen
2025-11-03

Gleich große Sektoren dienen der Orientierung, nicht der Rangfolge.

Standpunkte 1–1 von 1 · Neueste Quellen zuerst

1 / 1

Ausgewählter Standpunkt

Risher focuses on cars and possibly bikes

Risher says he is 'not super focused' on 'maybe it’s a train, maybe it’s a vertical takeoff aircraft.' He is 'pretty focused on a car, or maybe a bike' as what 'you’re going to use.'

Dies sind individuelle Standpunkte, keine Messung einer Übereinstimmung. Das Quellenmaterial bleibt in der Originalsprache.

Stützende Belege

Lyft CEO David Risher on paying drivers more and the shift to robotaxis

Originalauszug

So I’m not super focused on maybe it’s a train, maybe it’s a vertical takeoff aircraft; I’m pretty focused on a car, or maybe a bike, is going to be what you’re going to use.
Kontext

So I would say... So great question, and maybe a nuanced answer. I actually think most people, when they pull an app like this, they kind of know how they’re going to get from A to B, they kind of know that already.

Die Daten beziehen sich auf Quellen, nicht auf Änderungen der Überzeugung. Texte ohne geprüfte Übersetzung bleiben in ihrer Originalsprache.