VERNETZTES DENKEN
Wissensatlas
Personen, Standpunkte und ihre Originalbelege erkunden.
1 Personen · 1 Quellen · 1 geäußerte Meinungen
IM KONTEXT
local acceptance
Einen Standpunkt auswählen und das Originalgespräch nachverfolgen.
Dzieza sees little support beyond officials and developers
Gleich große Sektoren dienen der Orientierung, nicht der Rangfolge.
Standpunkte 1–1 von 1 · Neueste Quellen zuerst
Ausgewählter Standpunkt
Dzieza sees little support beyond officials and developers
Dzieza says he has found little pro-data-center support beyond builders and state officials attracted by tax revenue. He adds that even people selling land into a project expected to be paid while disliking the development.
Dies sind individuelle Standpunkte, keine Messung einer Übereinstimmung. Das Quellenmaterial bleibt in der Originalsprache.
Stützende Belege
Originalauszug
I think it’s Trump wanting it to happen, I don’t know anyone who wants a data center in their backyard. I think that was one of the surprising things to me, that there’s not really a pro-data center constituency other than I guess state officials who see them as an attractive source of tax revenue and the people building them.
Kontext
Even the people who were selling land into the project were saying, “I’ll get paid, but I’m not happy this is coming.”
Die Daten beziehen sich auf Quellen, nicht auf Änderungen der Überzeugung. Texte ohne geprüfte Übersetzung bleiben in ihrer Originalsprache.