VERNETZTES DENKEN

Wissensatlas

Personen, Standpunkte und ihre Originalbelege erkunden.

1 Personen · 1 Quellen · 1 geäußerte Meinungen

IM KONTEXT

equity ownership in bootstrapped vs. funded startups

Einen Standpunkt auswählen und das Originalgespräch nachverfolgen.

Paquette contrasts ownership incentives in bootstrapped and funded businesses

IM KONTEXTequity ownership in bootstrapped vs. funded startups1 ausgedrückte Meinungen
2026-09-24

Gleich große Sektoren dienen der Orientierung, nicht der Rangfolge.

Standpunkte 1–1 von 1 · Neueste Quellen zuerst

1 / 1

Ausgewählter Standpunkt

Paquette contrasts ownership incentives in bootstrapped and funded businesses

Paquette contrasts owning a bootstrapped business with “going through the fundraising” and “not working evenings and weekends.” He associates the latter situation with ownership of “less than 10% usually,” and says he would not work if he were in that position.

Dies sind individuelle Standpunkte, keine Messung einer Übereinstimmung. Das Quellenmaterial bleibt in der Originalsprache.

Stützende Belege

Bootstrapping From a $500K Goal to a $50M Company

Originalauszug

I mean, like, when you're bootstrapping a business, you own 100 of it. When you're going through the fundraising and, you know, not working evenings and weekends, you end up owning less than 10% usually. Best case, to be honest with you, if I were. I speak about this quite frequently. Like, if I were in those shoes, I definitely wouldn't work.

Die Daten beziehen sich auf Quellen, nicht auf Änderungen der Überzeugung. Texte ohne geprüfte Übersetzung bleiben in ihrer Originalsprache.