VERNETZTES DENKEN
Wissensatlas
Personen, Standpunkte und ihre Originalbelege erkunden.
1 Personen · 1 Quellen · 1 geäußerte Meinungen
IM KONTEXT
customer discovery
Einen Standpunkt auswählen und das Originalgespräch nachverfolgen.
Talk to people to learn how buyers behave, not to validate product-market fit
Gleich große Sektoren dienen der Orientierung, nicht der Rangfolge.
Standpunkte 1–1 von 1 · Neueste Quellen zuerst
Ausgewählter Standpunkt
Talk to people to learn how buyers behave, not to validate product-market fit
When speaking with founders or growth people from similar spaces, the goal is not to validate whether people will pay for the product, but to learn how people buy, what channels work best, and why previous attempts succeeded or failed.
Dies sind individuelle Standpunkte, keine Messung einer Übereinstimmung. Das Quellenmaterial bleibt in der Originalsprache.
Stützende Belege
Originalauszug
I think of it more in terms of you’re not validating the product, you’re trying to find out how people buy, what the best channels are, things like that.
Kontext
Yeah. No one’s going to do that. I think we’ve talked about this multiple times in the past. It’s so much work. It’s just so much work too. Even if somebody thinks, “Oh, this is a good idea. I’m going to do it,” nobody actually does that. But if they were to do that, then they might have a burst of energy for what? For a day, for a few days, for a week, but to actually build it out and do all that work, yeah, people don’t do that. The other thing I had was that he was talking about it in terms of validation, and So I did that with SignWell. I talked to several people that had done e-signature startups either as founders or growth people, part of the team for certain products.
Die Daten beziehen sich auf Quellen, nicht auf Änderungen der Überzeugung. Texte ohne geprüfte Übersetzung bleiben in ihrer Originalsprache.