VERNETZTES DENKEN
Wissensatlas
Personen, Standpunkte und ihre Originalbelege erkunden.
1 Personen · 1 Quellen · 1 geäußerte Meinungen
IM KONTEXT
customer-centric metrics
Einen Standpunkt auswählen und das Originalgespräch nachverfolgen.
Risher says frustrating ride experiences reduce future use
Gleich große Sektoren dienen der Orientierung, nicht der Rangfolge.
Standpunkte 1–1 von 1 · Neueste Quellen zuerst
Ausgewählter Standpunkt
Risher says frustrating ride experiences reduce future use
Risher says riders are frustrated every time the experience he describes happens. In his view, people who have that experience are less likely to take rides in the future.
Dies sind individuelle Standpunkte, keine Messung einer Übereinstimmung. Das Quellenmaterial bleibt in der Originalsprache.
Stützende Belege
Originalauszug
I’m like, “Okay, hold up, you’ve just glossed over the most important thing, which is that 100 percent of the time it happens, it’s a pain in the ass, and the rider is frustrated by it. And so I will guarantee you, you don’t have to go and do a bunch of research on this, I already know, people who have that experience are less likely to take rides in the future.
Kontext
So you can go ahead and decide if you want to look at that or not, but I already know the answer to that.”
Die Daten beziehen sich auf Quellen, nicht auf Änderungen der Überzeugung. Texte ohne geprüfte Übersetzung bleiben in ihrer Originalsprache.