VERNETZTES DENKEN

Wissensatlas

Personen, Standpunkte und ihre Originalbelege erkunden.

1 Personen · 1 Quellen · 1 geäußerte Meinungen

IM KONTEXT

AI in software development

Einen Standpunkt auswählen und das Originalgespräch nachverfolgen.

Rapid AI access can bring security problems

IM KONTEXTAI in software development1 ausgedrückte Meinungen
2026-10-01

Gleich große Sektoren dienen der Orientierung, nicht der Rangfolge.

Standpunkte 1–1 von 1 · Neueste Quellen zuerst

1 / 1

Ausgewählter Standpunkt

Rapid AI access can bring security problems

David Burns says he likes AI but worries that it is being made available too quickly, with security problems tending to emerge. He clarifies that he is not arguing people should be denied access.

Dies sind individuelle Standpunkte, keine Messung einer Übereinstimmung. Das Quellenmaterial bleibt in der Originalsprache.

Stützende Belege

The State of Browser Testing - Software Engineering Daily

Originalauszug

I really do like AI. I just think it's being democratized too quickly to everyone. And not that they shouldn't have it, but it's like there's a lot of security problems that then tend to kind of crop up.
Kontext

wn away. We've seen numerous stories and it's not actually getting any better, I think. We saw stories about like Replit and things like that last year, who then have putting guards and saves things into that. And then people were like, "Oh, I don't need Replit anymore. I'll just use Claude." And then someone put in something, didn't give it guardrails. And it's like, "Oh, my production database is now deleted. Great." And so I think the AI space is helpful. But I think at the same time, we still need people who understand what AI is generating to be able to give it the guardrails, fix it, solve those problems. Because there's a lot of context that when you and I are talking, that our lived experience will be adding to whatever I'm saying. And AI doesn't necessarily have that kind of thing. But it's also really good at doing quick prototypes or transformations that are really important. So moving data from one place to another, you can go, "Oh, just do this. It's really cool." And

Die Startzeit stammt aus dem bereitgestellten Transkript. Die Synchronisierung der Wiedergabe steht noch zur Überprüfung an.

Die Episode öffnen und zu 38:09 springen.

Die Daten beziehen sich auf Quellen, nicht auf Änderungen der Überzeugung. Texte ohne geprüfte Übersetzung bleiben in ihrer Originalsprache.