VERNETZTES DENKEN
Wissensatlas
Personen, Standpunkte und ihre Originalbelege erkunden.
1 Personen · 1 Quellen · 1 geäußerte Meinungen
IM KONTEXT
Agent delegation in coding tools
Einen Standpunkt auswählen und das Originalgespräch nachverfolgen.
Codex with GPT-6 Astra Ultra autonomously spun up multiple agents from brief user frameworks
Gleich große Sektoren dienen der Orientierung, nicht der Rangfolge.
Standpunkte 1–1 von 1 · Neueste Quellen zuerst
Ausgewählter Standpunkt
Codex with GPT-6 Astra Ultra autonomously spun up multiple agents from brief user frameworks
Ethan Mollick recounts that when he prompted Codex with GPT-6 Astra Ultra to brainstorm and evaluate post ideas, the AI spun up three agents on its own. When he sketched three teams in a few sentences, it generated thirteen agents, illustrating how selecting Ultra mode allowed the model to delegate with minimal human organizing beyond providing a framework.
Dies sind individuelle Standpunkte, keine Messung einer Übereinstimmung. Das Quellenmaterial bleibt in der Originalsprache.
Stützende Belege
Originalauszug
the AI spun up three agents. When I sketched three teams in a few sentences (brainstormers, researchers, and a panel of readers), I got thirteen. Notice how little organizing I had to do. Selecting Ultra mode tells the model it can delegate, and I provided a framework, but the rest was up to the AI.
Kontext
and select one. Generate ideas from as many angles as possible and evaluate them from both factual and reader perspectives as well as other publications doing similar coverage,"
Die Daten beziehen sich auf Quellen, nicht auf Änderungen der Überzeugung. Texte ohne geprüfte Übersetzung bleiben in ihrer Originalsprache.